Post Contents - Summary
” Trick to Create a Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification”
Create a Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification: –
Gmail or Google Mail is an email facility by Google Inc. You get’s 15GB of free E-mail storage on Gmail. Having a Gmail account means you can get access to all services being provided by Google Inc. Whether it is YouTube, Google Drive, Blogspot, Maps or Android Play Store, One Gmail account is enough to get access to all services. Gmail allows you to send, receive and store Emails. It’s not just a mail hosting, Having a Gmail account means you have a google account.
However, Google Inc. is strictly against creating multiple accounts or fake account and ensures it’s best to prevent anyone from creating fake Gmail account.To create a new Gmail account, Google has started using Phone Number Verification to make sure account created by you isn’t fake. You cannot Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification, can only create a single account with a mobile number. Hence, No chances to make another Gmail account with Same Phone Number.Phone Number Verification is a step which you can’t bypass. So you have to go through Phone Number Verification to Create Gmail Account.
So, if you are facing problem in creating a Gmail Account. Then Don’t worry, I’m here to help you. In this article, I’m going to show you how you can Create a Gmail account without phone number verification. Just follow given below steps to create Gmail account without phone number verification.
**Also Read ** – Trick to Get Amazon Prime Membership worth Rs 999 for Free
Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification
Step 1. Clear all your browser’s cookies, cached data and history. (By Pressing Ctrl+H)
Step 3. In Birthday column enter your age under 15 ( I entered 2000, so I’m under 15 according to google)
Step 4. That’s all You have successfully learned, How to Create Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification.
Steps to Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number
- First, You need to have an Android device or if you’re on PC you need to have Bluestack for PC.
- Go to Setting on your Android phone/tablet. There, You will see “Accounts” option, open it by clicking or tapping it.
- After navigating to Accounts option, click on “Add account“
- On the next screen, click on “Google“
- Now click on “Create a new account“ & Enter your “First Name” and “Last Name” and then click on NEXT.
- On the next screen, enter Email Username of your choice and click NEXT.Then enter the password of your choice for your Google account and click on NEXT button.
- After entering the password, Google will ask you to enter your mobile number. But, just click on “Skip” button and as you want to create Gmail account without phone number verification and then click NEXT.
- At the End, Google will ask you to select your payment details. Just click on “Remind me later” and click NEXT.
- Congrats, you have successfully learned How to Create Gmail Account without Phone number Verification ?
So how you liked this article?If you have any doubt or query ?.Then share with us in the below comment section.& Please do not create fake Gmail accounts to spam. Keep internet a clean place. If you think this post helped you then you can show your love by sharing this article, You can also help your friends in learning How to Create a Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification by sharing this post with them.