” A Trick to Change Facebook Profile Name Before 60 Days Limit – 2016 Edition “
Facebook is one the most popular and most used Social Media Networking Site. People can create their Profile on Facebook, add friends,express their views and can send messages and various multimedia contents. It is the best way to spend our spare time online.
Facebook provides a lot of features and services.At the same time, there are also some limits for users. .These limits are applicable on Facebook Pages, Profiles, Groups,Friends etc. Because of these limits We cannot change Facebook profile name after 5 times, We can’t change Facebook username after limit ,We can’t change Facebook Group Name after reaching 250 members, we cannot add more than 5000 friends in fb account, we cannot change facebook page name after 200 likes etc.
Every Facebook User wants to build a strong social image and for that, Facebook users uses unique profile names to make their profile attractive and unique. They tend to get their Facebook account verified and for that I’ve already wrote How to Get Facebook Account verified. These days the most common problem being faced by us on Facebook i.e, You cannot change Facebook Profile name before 60 days. You can fill official Facebook profile name change form to make facebook name change request but if you’re facing this issue, then you cannot change Facebook name before 60 days limit , according to Facebook.
There are various facebook profile name tricks available on Internet but few of them works. So, If you’re unable to Change Your Facebook Profile Name, then this article is for you. In this article, I’m going to show you how you can change facebook name after limit before 60 days. Just follow given below steps:-
- First of All go To Facebook Account Settings and click on Edit Name then check if there is limit to change facebook profile name or not. If there is limit then follow below steps.
- After checking Facebook Name Limit, To Change Your Name Visit Facebook’s page for securing and recovering old settings of account, by Clicking Here. & You’ll see below shown screen, Just click Get Started to change your name.
- After Clicking, Get Started You will have to only change your password , no need to change any other information.After changing Click Continue.
- After Clicking Continue, Facebook will show you, your recently changed your account names. From These, Choose the one you want to set as Your Facebook Profile Name.
- After Selecting the Name, Click Next and skip all other steps.
- And if you see another Secure Account Tab then Click Cancel on it as You have already changed your name.
- Also Read:- How to Track Facebook Profile Visitor
So, That’s it You have successfully learnt How to Change Facebook Profile Name before 60 Days Limit ?. I hope it helped you, In case If your facing any difficulty in any step or have any question or query, Let us know in Comments section below.