Post Contents - Summary
- 0.1 Documents To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number
- 1 How To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Mobile Number Step-By-Step Process
- 2 How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number Online?
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number – Full Guide
Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Sim , How to Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Mobile Number , Link Your Vodafone Number With Your Aadhaar Card, Link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Number – Hey Shouters, Hope You are enjoying our recent offers Hike App Refer & Earn Offer – Invite Friends & Get upto Rs.10000 in Bank/Paytm (Proof) & Voonik App Refer & Earn ₹51 On Signup + ₹51/Refer (100% Usable) & Free shopping . As you all are aware , that Linking Aadhar Card with your number is made mandatory by Govt. of India . So, for the same, I’m starting with Vodafone Sim and going to tell you How to Link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Sim.
When you make call to someone Mobile Operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea , Jio etc. will ask you to Link aadhar card with mobile number. You might have heard that Linking Aaadhar Card with Mobile Number Online isn’t possible. Even I’ve heard that, So in this Guide I’ll explain Vodafone Aadhaar Linking Process & You’ll be able to Link Aaadhar Card with Vodafone Sim Online as well as You will also be able to Link Aaadhar Card with Vodafone Sim Offline.
Airtel Aadhar Link :- How to Link Aadhar Card with Airtel Number ? [Full Guide]
So, For Linking Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card, You Need to have some documents available with You. So here is the list of documents required to Link Vodafone Number with Aadhaar Card :-
Documents To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number
- Your Aadhaar Card Number (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Vodafone SIM card
- Bio-Metric Verification Machine With Retailer
- OTP (SMS You Received)
- Finger Print For Verification
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Mobile Number Step-By-Step Process
1. First Of All Just Visit The Nearest Store Of Vodafone or Nearest Vodafone Mini Store Or Vodafone Retailer/ Recharge Vendor.
2. Now, Ask him to Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number .
3. Now Store Keeper Will ask for your Number & will Enter Your Vodafone Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Aadhaar Verification Machine.
4. Within Minutes, You Will Receive Aadhar linking OTP On Your Vodafone Mobile Number
5. Give that OTP to Store Keeper
6. Now Retailer Or Aadhaar Agent Will Do His Fingerprint Verification.
7. Now its Your Turn To Verify Your SIM With Your Aadhaar Card Number & Fingerprint
8. Now, Enter your Personal details such as Your Father Name & Number of Vodafone Sim you have.
9. Confirm the Details Entered By Vendor Or Aadhaar Agent.
10. You Will Receive Another Final SMS On Your Vodafone Number
11. Just Reply With “YES” & Your Verification Will Complete
12. Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.
Fee To Pay While Linking Your Aadhaar With Vodafone SIM
Officially, There is no Charge for vodafone link to aadhar card online . However, Vendor or Store Keeper charges around Rs.20-30 for Vodafone Aadhar activation.
How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number Online?
From Dec 1, Government has announced to Launch a System through which you can Re-verify any Operator SIM and Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number from Home through OTP System i.e., Linking Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online Method.
So, Wait till December as vodafone aadhar link last date is 6th February 2018 . So, You still have got time. However, You can also link Aadhar Card with Vodafone Sim Online right now.
But For that, First of All, Let me clear one thing. Yes, you can do Vodafone Aadhar Link Online. It’s possible but only for the Verified Retailers or Agents. You can too become the Retailer or Agent temporarily to do the Re-verification process if you wish not to do it offline.
This will require few more things, including a Biometric Device or Fingerprint Scanner which may cost you few bucks. You will also need an Agent Account or Retailers Verified Account for which you will have to Apply, maybe by visiting the Vodafone Store or Calling Customer Support and through App also it’s possible (which may take few days).
If you are an Individual , then I’ll suggest you to Visit Offline retailer or Store or Recharge Vendor for Vodafone Aadhar verification . This process takes few minutes.
If I have multiple mobile numbers, do I have to link each of them separately?
I have already given Aadhaar no. while buying new connection. do I have to verify again?
a) If you have done biometric (given finger prints) along with Aadhaar at the time of taking connection, you do not have to do this activity again.
b) If Aadhaar was given only as an identity or address proof and no biometric was done, please visit your nearest retailer to complete the process.